- Amyx, Douglas A., “A ‘Causal Look’ at the Impact of a Professional Selling Course on Student Perceptions,” 2013 National Conference in Sales Management (NCSM) in San Diego, CA.
Co-authored: Rajesh Gulati, Dennis Bristow, Harris,
and Kenneth Schneider
- Babin, Barry, “Effects of Consumer Psychographics and Store Characteristics in Influencing Shopping Value and Store Switching,” Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 12 (2013), 194-203. With P Shukla.
- Babin, Barry, Negative Emotions, Value and Relationships: Differences between Women and Men,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 20 (2013), 471-478.
Co-authored: M. Griffin, A. Borges and J.S. Boles.
- Babin, Barry, “Gender Orientation and Retail Atmosphere: Effects on Value Perception,” International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 41 (2013 7), 498-511.
Co-authored: A. Borges and N. Spielmann.
- Babin, Barry, Development of New Empirical Insights in Consumer-Retailer Relationships within Online and Offline Retail Environments: Introduction to the Special Issue,” Journal of Business Research, (June 2013), 20, 471-478.
Co-authored: David J. Ortinau and Jean-Charles Chebat.
- Babin, Barry, "Looking Back and Forward at Survey Response Issues in Marketing Research,” presented at the 2013 AMS World Marketing Congress, Melbourne, Australia, July 19.
Co-authored: Yasemin Ocal, Lauren Brewer, David J. Ortinau.
- Babin, Barry, "How Terroir and Label Information Affect Authenticity and Value Perceptions,” presented at the 2013 AMS World Marketing Congress, Melbourne, Australia, July 18.
- Bennett, R. J. 2013. Tactile interaction norms and positive workplace touch. Journal of Managerial Issues, 25(2): 132-153.
Co-authored: J. B. Fuller, M. J. Simmering-Dickerson L. E. Marler, and S. S. Cox.
- Bennett, R. J. (2013). Insiders’ protection of organizational information assets: Development of a systematics-based taxonomy and theory of diversity for protection-motivated behaviors. MIS Quarterly 37(4), 1189-1210.
Co-authored: C. Posey, T.L. Roberts, P. B. Lowry, and J. F. Courtney
- Darrat, Ali, "The Other Month Effect: A Reexamination of the 'Other January' Anomaly," Review of Pacific-Basin Financial Markets and Policies, 2013, forthcoming.
- Dickerson-Simmering, M.J. 2013. Tactile interaction norms and positive workplace touch. Journal of Managerial Issues, 25(2): 132-153.
J. B. Fuller, L. E. Marler, S. S. Cox, and R. J. Bennett.
- Flurry, Laura A. and Krist Swimberghe (2013) “Consumer Ethics of Adolescents: Do Religiosity, Materialism, Love of Money and Parenting Style Matter?” Best Paper in Marketing Ethics, Law and Public Policy Track, Society for Marketing Advances, 2013 for the paper
- Fuller, J. B. 2013. Tactile interaction norms and positive workplace touch. Journal of Managerial Issues, 25(2): 132-153.
Co-authored: M. J. Simmering-Dickerson L. E. Marler, S. S. Cox, and R. J. Bennett.
- Fuller, C.M. "Real-World Deception and the Impact of Severity,” Journal of Computer Information Systems, Forthcoming (Accepted for publication on December 1, 2013)
Twitchell, D.P., Biros, D.P., and Wilson, R.L.
- Fuller, C.M., “An Examination and Validation of Linguistic Constructs for Studying High-Stakes Deception,” Group Decision and Negotiation, Volume 22,1, 2013,117-134.
Biros, D.P, Burgoon, J.K., and Nunamaker, J. F.
- Mesak, Hani I., (2013), “A Symmetric Model of Advertising-Inventory Competition: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results”, Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Baltimore.
Co-authors: A. Bari
- Mesak, Hani I., (2013), “Service Capacity Allocation under Uncertain Demand in a Duopolistic Market,” Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Baltimore. Co-authors: H. Zhang, and J. Ma
- Moulard, Julie Guidry, (2013), “Cause-Related Marketing: Factors Promoting Campaign Evaluations,” Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising, 35 (2), 50-70.
Co-authors: ,Judith Anne GarretsonFolse, Stacy Landreth Grau, and Kathrynn Pounders
- Moulard, Julie Guidry, “Terrior, Label Content, Authenticity, and Value Perceptions.” Presented at the 2013 Workshop on Innovation & Trends in Wine Management, Burgundy School of Business, Dijon, France.
Barry J.Babin, Nathalie Spielmann, Mitch Griffin, , and Amie E. Babin
- Moulard, Julie Guidry, “Work or Network? How Human Brand Managers (and Who They Know) Shape Job Market Outcomes.”Presented at the 2013 INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Istanbul, Turkey.
Cesar Zamudio and Angeline G. Close