- Amyx, Douglas, “Cultural Diversity as an Element of the University Campus Environment:
Does it Matter to Today’s Students?” Marketing Management Journal, Vol. 21 (1)
Spring, 2011, 214-221.
Co-authors: JoAnn Asquith, Dennis Bristow, Kenneth Schneider, and Afsaneh Nahavandi
- Amyx, Douglas A.“Sex and Puffery in Advertising: An Absolutely
Sensational and Sexually Provocative Experiment,” International Business and Management, Vol. 2 (1), 2011, 1-10.
Co-authors: Kimberly Amyx
- Amyx, Douglas A., “The Importance of Various Motivational Factors to College Students Interested in Sales Positions: Has the Student Lens Changed After Sixteen Years?” Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, Vol. 31 (1), 2011, 77-85.
Co-authors: Dennis N. Bristow,, Stephen B. Castleberry, and James Cochran
- Amyx, Douglas A., “Utilizing the Applied Sports Fan Motivation Scale (ASFMS) In Professional Sports: The Case of Major League Baseball,” The 2011 Maui International Academic Conference, Maui, Hawaii, USA.
Co-authors: Dennis N. Bristow, and Kenneth C. Schneider
- Babin, Barry J, "Testing Congruency Effects between Origin and Producer for Wines," International Journal of Wine Business Research, 23 (4 2011), 338-354.
Co-authors: Nathalie Spielmann.
- Bennett, Rebecca. 2011. "Exploring the role of touch and apologies in forgiveness of workplace offenses." Journal of Managerial Issues, 23(2), 144-163.
Marler, Laura, Cox, Susie, Dickerson-Simmering, Marcia, & Fuller, Bryan
- Bennett, R.J. (2011). An Empirical Test of Forgiveness Motives’ Effects on Employees' Health and Well-Being, Journal of Health Psychology,17(3), 330-340
S. Cox, T. M.Tripp, & K. Aquino.
- Bennett, R. J., (2011). Understanding the mindset of the abusive insider: An examination of insiders' causal reasoning following internal security changes. Computers & Security, 30(6-7), 486-497. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167404811000630
Co-authors: C. Posey and T. L. Roberts
- Bennett, R. J., (2011). When computer monitoring backfires: Invasion of privacy and organizational injustice as precursors to computer abuse. Journal of Information System Security, 7(1), 24-47. http://www.jissec.org/Contents/V7/N1/V7N1-Posey.html
C. Posey, T.L. Roberts, and P. B. Lowry
- Bennett, R.J., (2011). Status differentiation and the protean self: A social-cognitive model of unethical behavior in organizations. Journal of Business Ethics, 98 (3), 407-424.
B. Galperin and K. Aquino
- Darrat, Ali, "A Fresh Look at Seasonal Anomalies: An International Perspective," International Journal of Business and Economics, 2011, Vol. 10, No. 2, 93-116. Co-authored.
- Darrat, Ali, "Consumption-based CAPM Models: International Evidence," Journal of Banking and Finance, 2011, Vol. 35, No. 8, 2148-2157. Co-authored.
- Darrat, Ali, "The Relationship between Volatility and Expected Returns: Some Results for Australia,"International Journal of Business and Economics, 2011, Vol. 10, No. 1, 27-43. Co-authored.
- Dickerson-Simmering, Marcia J, ''Control Variable Use and Reporting in Macro and Micro Management Research," Organizational Research Methods, (forthcoming 2011).
Co-authors: Guclu Atinc and Mark Kroll
- Dickerson-Simmering, Marcia. 2011. "Exploring the role of touch and apologies in forgiveness of workplace offenses." Journal of Managerial Issues, 23(2), 144-163.
Marler, Laura, Cox, Susie, Fuller, Bryan, & Bennett, Rebecca
- Flurry,Laura A. , Krist Swimberghe, Dheeraj Sharma (2011) “Does A Consumer’s Religion Really Matter in the Buyer-Seller Dyad? An Empirical Study Examining the Relationship Between Consumer Religious Commitment, Christian Conservatism and the Ethical Judgment of a Seller’s Controversial Business Decision.” Journal of Business Ethics,102 (4), 581-598.
- Francis, John and Yuqing Zheng, “Trade Liberalization, Unemployment and Adjustment:
Evidence from NAFTA using State Level Data,” (2011) Applied Economics 43: 1657-71.
- Fuller, Bryan. 2011. "Exploring organizational obstruction and the expanded model of organizational identification." Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 41(5), 1081-1107.
Co-authors: Gibney, Ray, Zagencyzyk, Tom,, Hester, Kim., & Caner, Tiffany
- Fuller, Bryan. 2011. "Exploring the role of touch and apologies in forgiveness of workplace offenses." Journal of Managerial Issues, 23(2), 144-163.
Marler, Laura, Cox, Susie, Dickerson-Simmering, Marcia, & Bennett, Rebecca
- Fuller, Bryan ."Perceptions of Organizational Politics: A Meta-analysis of Theoretical Antecedents," Journal of Managerial Issues, (forthcoming 2011).
Co-authors: Mahmoud Darrat and Atinc, Guclu
- Fuller, C.M., “An Investigation of Data and Text Mining Methods for Real World Deception Detection,” Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 38, 7, 2011, 8392-8398.
Biros, D.P., and Delen, D.
- Inman, Anthony, (2011) "Agile Manufacturing: Relation to JIT, Operational Performance and Firm Performance," Journal of Operations Management, Vol 29, 343-355.
Co-authors: R. Samuel Sale, Kenneth W. Green, Jr, and Dwayne Whitten.
- Inman, Anthony, “The Impact of JIT-Selling Strategy on Organizational Structure,” Industrial Management and Data Systems, Vol. 111, No. 1, 2011, 63-83.
Kenneth W. Green and Laura Birou
- Mesak, Hani, (2011), "Optimum Advertising Policy Over Time for Subscriber Service Innovations in the Presence of Service Cost Learning and Customers' Disadoption," Europeon Journal of Operational Research, Vol 211, 642-649.
Co-authors: Abdullahel Bari, Barry J. Babin, Laura M. Birou, and Anthony Jurkus
- Mesak, Hani I., (2011), “On Modeling Pricing and Capacity Allocation in a Multi-segment Market,” Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Boston, November,1221-1226. Co-authors: H. Zhang, and J. Ma
- Mesak, Hani I., (2011), “Examining the Moderating Role of National Culture on an Extended Technology Acceptance Model,” Journal of Global Information Technology Management, Vol. 14 (3), 27-53.
Co-authors: K.A. Alshare, E.E. Grandon, and M.A. Badri
- Mesak, Hani I., (2011), “Changing Competitive Conditions and Inventory- Advertising Strategies: Theory and Evidence,” Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Boston, November, 821-826.
Co-authors: A. Bari
- Moulard, Julie Guidry, (2011), “Establishing Human Brands: Determinants of Placement Success for First Faculty Positions in Marketing,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 39 (6), 922-941.
Co-authors: Angeline G.Close and Kent B. Monroe