- Alford,Bruce L (2009), “A Higher-Order Model of Risk Propensity,” Journal of Business Research, Vol. 62, No. 7, 741-744.
Sharma, Dheeraj, Shahid N. Bhuian, and Lou E. Pelton
- Amyx, Douglas A.“SALESPERF: The Salesperson Service Performance Scale,” Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, Vol. 29 (4), 2009, 367-376.
Co-authors: Shahid Bhuian
- Amyx, Douglas A., “Source Credibility In Attorney Advertisements,” Services Marketing Quarterly, Vol. 30 (4), 2009, 377-396.
Dennis Bristow, and Jeffrey Robb
- Amyx, Douglas A., “Cultural Diversity on Campus: A Multi-Cultural Look from Students’ Perspective,” 2009 Cross Cultural Research Conference, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Asquith, Jo Ann, Dennis N. Bristow, Kenneth Schneider and Afsaneh Nahavandi
- Amyx, Douglas A., “Salespeople Gone Bad!
Investigating the Relationship Between the Work-Family Interface, Job Stress, and Salesperson Deviance,” 2009 National Conference in Sales and Sales Management, Norfolk, VA.
Krist Swimberghe and Phil Habig
- Darrat, Ali, "Growth Consequences of Foreign Direct Investment: Some Results for Turkey," Journal of Economic Development (forthcoming 2009).
Co-author: Jayanta Sarkar.
- Darrat, Ali, "Financial Progress and the Stability of Long-Run Money Demand: Implications for the Conduct of Monetary Policy in Emerging Economies," Review of Financial Economics, Volume 18, Number 3, August 2009, pp. 124-131.
- Flurry, Laura A. and Ann Veeck. (2009) “Children’s Relative Influence in Family Decision-Making in Urban China,” Journal of Macromarketing, 29 (2), 145-159.
- Flurry, Laura A., Swimberghe, Krist, and Dheeraj Sharma (2009) “An Exploratory Investigation of Consumer Religious Commitment and Is Influence on Store Loyalty and Consumer Complaint Intentions,” Journal of Consumer Marketing, 26 (5), 340-347.
- Fuller, C.M., . “Decision Support for Determination of Veracity Using Linguistic-Based Cues,” Decision Support Systems, Volume 46, 3, 2009, 695-703.
D.P.Biros and R.L. Wilson,
- Francis, John and Henry Thompson, “Tariff Elimination and the Wage Gap in an Industrial
Specific Factors Model,” (2009) Review of International Economics 17: 447-460.
- Francis, John, “Agglomeration, Job Flows and Unemployment,” (2009) Annals of Regional Science 43: 181-98.
- Fuller, C.M., "Decision Support for Determination of Veracity Using Linguistic-Based Cues," Decision Support Systems, Volume 46, 3, 2009, 695-703.
Biros, D.P., and Wilson, R.L.
- Fuller, J. B. & Marler, L. 2009. Change-driven by nature: A meta-analytic review of the proactive personality literature. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75, 329-345.
- Fuller, J. B., Hester, K., Barnett, T., Beu, D., Frey, L., & Relyea, C. 2009. Extending the group engagement model: An examination of the interactive effects of prestige, respect, and employee role identity. Journal of Managerial Issues, 21, 119-139.
- Inman, R. Anthony, "Analysis of the Relationships among TOC Use, TOC Outcomes and Organizational Performance," International Journal of Operations and Production Management, (Forthcoming), 2009.
Co-authors: Martha L. Sale and Kenneth W. Green, Jr.
- Inman, R. Anthony, “The Impact of RFID Technology Utilization on Supply Chain Productivity and Organizational Performance,” International Journal of Innovation and Learning, Vol. 6, No. 2, 2009, 147-162.
Kenneth W. Green and Dwayne Whitten
- Kroll, Mark, "The Impact of Insider Control and Environment on Post-IPO Performance," Academy of Management Journal, (2009) In press.
Co-authored: B. Walters and P. Wright.
- Mesak, Hani I., "Optimal Multi-period Service Capacity Allocation and Pricing Allowing for Uncertain Competitive Entry," The Journal of the Operational Research Society, (Forthcoming), 2009.
- Mesak, Hani I., “Optimizing Service Capacity Allocation and Prices Over Time under Stochastic Demand,” Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, New Orleans, November, 1711-1716. Co-authors: H. Zhang, and J. Ma
- Sarkar, Jayenta, "Growth Consequences of Foreign Direct Investment: Some Results for Turkey," Journal of Economic Development (forthcoming 2009).
Co-author: Ali Darrat.
- Simmering, Marcia J. "A Tale of Three Perspectives: Examining Post Hoc Statistical Techniques for Detection and Correction of Common Method Variance," Organizational Research Methods, (2009) 12(4) 762-800.
Co-authored: H. A. Richardson & M. C. Sturman.
*Note: This article was voted Organizational Research Methods' best article of 2009.