Through market-responsive academic programs and impactful teaching and scholarship, Louisiana Tech University’s College of Business graduates business and academic leaders who are innovative, entrepreneurially-minded, and analytically and technologically skilled for a globally competitive marketplace.
The College of Business aspires to be a national leader in undergraduate, masters and doctoral business education and the recognized engine of economic growth in north Louisiana.
- Ethical Behavior
- Mutual Respect
We embrace the twelve Tenets of Louisiana Tech University: Confidence, Excellence Commitment, Knowledge, Integrity, Respect, Leadership, Loyalty, Enthusiasm, Caring, Hope and Pride.
- Public high-research, residential campus
- Premier “technological” university
- High-touch, engaged teaching pedagogy
- Collaborative learning environment
- Louisiana I-20 Tech-Corridor location
Enhance academic excellence
- Recruit, retain, and place outstanding undergraduate and graduate students
- Recruit, retain, and reward outstanding faculty and professional staff
- Develop relevant and current learning experiences, curricula and programs
- Produce high quality impactful research by faculty and doctoral students
- Engage in major internal and external collaborations and partnerships fostering economic development opportunities that involve faculty and students in support of Louisiana’s focus on technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship along the 1-20 corridor
Enhance recognition and reputation
- Gain market recognition
- Earn substantive recognition for scholarship & teaching
- Produce successful graduates
- Heighten faculty success
- Retain AACSB accreditation