- Welcome to the College of Business Internship and Job Information Center. Here you will be
able to keep track of the available
internship and job positions from participating companies and firms.
- WHY SHOULD STUDENTS & SPONSORING COMPANIES PARTICIPATE?
University supports an experiential education program
for undergraduate students featuring strong interaction with business and government as an opportunity to
integrate the theoretical principles studied in
the classroom with the practical knowledge gained
from on-the-job performance.
opportunities are available for students in
Accountancy, Management and Information Systems,
Economics and Finance, and Marketing and Analysis.
an internships will translate into three semester
hours of credit which can apply to the degree program
as a College of Business elective.
internship experience should involve a project or
specific job responsibilities that have clearly
definable educational objectives for the student
with applications for the company/organization as
sponsoring firm/organization will designate a person
to be responsible for the internship experience.This
person will be asked to complete a short evaluation
of the intern at the end of the quarter. This will
be considered in the pass/fail grade assigned to
- The sponsoring firm/organization will be a part of a growing number
of local, area and national companies and organizations
participating in this internship program.
- The sponsoring firm/organization
can enhance the company/organization through your
participation in this exciting program as well as
make a difference in the career of a student.
- The sponsoring firm/organization can benefit from top-quality students who
are anxious to participate with you and your company
through this internship program.
- APPLICATION AND OTHER DOCUMENTS:
- Internship Guidelines and Application
- Employer Forms
Mrs. Jessica George
COBB 102 A
Mr. Larry Jarrell
COBB 102 C